ben
Monday, May 9, 2011
Benjamin is begging to be outdoors again
I can remember just a few short months ago that Benjamin did not want to leave the house in his cast. Now I'm having problems getting him inside at night. Benjamin still has a limp and his stamina is not what it was pre-surgery however we feel very blessed with his progress. He can jog, bike, climb without pain. We have crossed into about 10 weeks post osteotomy. Benjamin does not stop amazing us! We are preparing to celebrate his 6th birthday this month. It was decided that superheroes would be appropriate for the theme. We are looking forward to summer filled with outdoor rehab. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad to hear he is doing so well. Does he have any further treatment?
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't need to have a check up for a few months. Benjamin will have more surgeries in a few years! He will definitely have his right femur lengthened. We are hoping that he will will never have a full body cast again!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww he's lovely! Sounds like things are on the up for him ;-)
ReplyDelete