Benjamin did a fabulous job. The nurse said that he made her job easy. I'm always reminded at Children's how blessed our family is and how insignificant PFFD or Congenital Short Femur is in the scheme of things. In the surgical waiting room, I saw a group of 8 people holding hands and praying for a child. The parents had a look on their face that I recognized. I ended up talking to them about their son Jack. I was humbled to know that he was in midst of an 8 hour surgery to remove an unusual brain tumor they suddenly discovered 2 weeks ago. They will not get the pathology back for a few days to really know what to expect. I will continue to pray for them and their journey and for God's strength!
Benjamin, Ryan and Zoe are constructing Benjamin's new Star Wars lego set as we speak. All is well in the Wasserman home.
No comments:
Post a Comment