ben
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
All done!
Benjamin is already done with his today's surgical procedure. The doctor made a one-inch incision along his hip scar and removed three pins from Benjamin's hip. Benjamin has the pins in a jar and will bring them to school tomorrow for show-and-tell. Ben was a bit upset when he woke up from his anesthesia after the surgery, but he has calmed down now. The good news is that we won't have to go back to Children's for many months and Benjamin can now begin the full process of recovery. Way to go Ben!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such great news! Congratulations, Ben -- you are definitely brave!
ReplyDeleteTo Ben, Sorry we were gone over Spring Break and didn't have our playdate. My mommy said your mom call us! I thought you only had two pins, Ben! I am excited to see three, it was a surprise for me. I am excited too about you coming back to school. I miss you. Let's go to the garden again and can I sit by you at lunch? See you soon! - Natalie
ReplyDelete