Benjamin and I are heading to Children's Hospital to hopefully get his cast off today! Do I hear cheering?
We will start with x-rays and then head to see the surgeon. Benjamin is feeling a little nervous about walking and moving after being in the cast so long. We will have to see what the Dr. thinks about how he should be moving around for the next couple of weeks as he rehabilitates his lower body.
Thank you for all your well wishes and support. Our family has been blessed with delicious meals and Benjamin has been showered with activities to do while is his cast. There are always legos and art supplies covering the ground at our house. If anyone wants art before Benjamin becomes famous, please ask. We would be happy to share his wonderful creations. The blog always brings a smile to Benjamin's face when we read comments. I will post later this week with an update. Benjamin and I will stick around home mostly during Spring Break and take it easy.
Yeah!! Cheers!!! I am so glad you are soon to be free of that cast Benjamin! Have a wonderful night, and I hope you are able to run like crazy very soon!
ReplyDelete