ben

ben

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Week 4

We have now passed the halfway point of Ben's time in his cast and things are starting to settle down a bit. Ben is able to sleep through the night for the most part. He is back at school for half a day, every day. And he is learning to scoot around a bit in his cast.

Thank you so much to everyone who has stopped by to visit Ben the last few weeks. He loves to see your smiling faces and to have you sign his cast. Special thanks to everyone that has brought us meals--it's been a real blessing to be able to focus on the kids and not worry about cooking. 

UPDATE: When I returned to our family room after typing this post, I found that Ben had crawled all the way across the floor and somehow scrambled up onto the couch. So I guess he's figured out how to do a bit more than "scoot around a bit"!

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness Ben, look at you go! You look like a little magician! No you see him laying around, then suddenly you are like nearly standing on you head! Way to go! I hope you have a lovely time with your family this coming week! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, It was fun to yell goodbye to each other on our buses. I really liked when we were playing together at lunch. I want to do it again this week, OK? Can I sign your cast soon? I am excited for you to have a whole day at school with me this week. Do you want to eat lunch with me again? Thank you for when I ask if I can sit by you and you say yes. Let's have a playdate soon. love, natalie

    ReplyDelete