ben
Monday, February 28, 2011
Fresh Air
I took Benjamin outside this afternoon for a stroll in his wheelchair. He was against it at first but enjoyed the little bit of sun and fresh air. It was funny listening to Benjamin's commentary. He wondered how "good" of a driver I was of his wheelchair. It happened to be garbage and recycling day. There were many obstacles for me to worry him about. I ended up not crashing into anything and we took a route that was not too steep so Benjamin felt safe! He misses all his friends at school and church. Keep sending messages. He gets huge smiles on his face when we read them to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Ben! We missed you at church last night! I tried playing but it wasn't the same without you. :-( I hope I get to see you sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteDear Ben,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you got outside to enjoy just a bit of Sunshine and fresh air! It was a funny day today, when I arrived at the Daycare today with all my Monday morning groceries, there was a slushy snow on the ground. It was all white just around the pond and was very pretty. Did you get to watch it snow over the weekend? Yesterday I was up in Canada and when I woke up there was almost a foot of snow on the top of my red GMC Jimmy, it took me almost 15 minutes to clean all the snow off so I could drive home!
I asked your sister today how you were.
She said you had friends visit. Yeah for friends! Have a lovely day on Tuesday Ben, and God Bless you and your whole dear family!
Your cook friend Bobbi
Hey Ben are you sure your mom has the proper wheelchair driving license? I hope you like the legos my boys sent up for you. I do not think they even built anything with them..
ReplyDeleteLove
Amy (your mamas cousin)
Hi Ben. I have a Cat in the Hat "hat" for you that I made. Your wheelchair sounds cool. - love, Natalie
ReplyDelete