Benjamin had his first visitors at home yesterday--Pastor Chris and his girls, Sophia and Stella. Stella (who's two years old) was concerned about the cast at first, but after we told her it was ok she put her head on the pillow by Ben and cuddled with him. Chris and the girls were also the first people to sign Benjamin's cast. The markers were apparently left within Ben's reach and, a little while later, Christine noticed that Ben had managed to "sign" his cast too.
(In case you can't tell, that would be a picture of a dragon on the right.)
That's awesome! I totally knew that was a dragon before even reading :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Ben, I like your cast. It is cool that you made a dragon on it. Can I sign your cast when I see you at school? I like toast too. I check your blog everyday because I want to see you on the computer and I miss you. Love, Natalie
ReplyDeleteHi Benjamin,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are home safe and sound.
I'm sending you a couple of links in case you want to hear some good (and some not so good) jokes while you recover.
http://kids.yahoo.com/jokes
http://www.azkidsnet.com/JSknockjoke.htm
Take care,
Danene
Dear Ben, what a oool cast you have! And, what an awesome dragon you drew! I hope you had a nice weekend my little friend, and may Jesus be ever present as you sleep peacefully healing at home!
ReplyDelete"I hope you feel better soon, Ben. I really miss you." - Love, Milo
ReplyDelete