ben

ben

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Surgery has begun

Benjamin was extremely brave while walking back to the operating room. Now Ryan and I will practice patience and wait. Milo the monkey went with him for the sixth time. I bought Ben a new shirt for today. It says "May the force be with you !" I thought it was perfect. Even though this is going to be a tough journey, we are taking the first steps-- which is a start.

“Little by little, one travels far” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien


3 comments:

  1. What a stud. I imagine that the doctors and nurses that the shirt was very appropriate and fun. Prayers for your family from Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking of you Ben! The force is with you! We hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly. We can't wait to see back at school. - Your Young Padawan friends in Ms. Glaspell's class

    ReplyDelete